Wednesday, May 13, 2015

2015 Stoker Awards and World Horror Con

I had a terrific time at the Stokers and at the WHC. The panels were excellent, in fact, too good because then you'd have to choose between two or three panels happening all at once.  And then there was exhaustion and just needing to take a break.



Of course, the Atlanta Marriott where we were staying was a bit weird.

Sort of like being inside a leviathan. You can see its spine and ribs. The elevator made me queasy as it rushed up and down the spine.



And what better break than an absolutely wonderful indoor-outdoor pool?

I also had a great time at the Dead Dog Party, and let's not forget the Broad Universe Rapid Fire Reading. I read my short story, I'll Love You Forever, But... while the other Broads read from novels.

I was missing my DH and DS the whole time, but I wasn't missing the housework I came home to.

Well, it's off to the Steampunk World's Faire in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment