Tuesday, August 18, 2015

April Grey at Times Scare

I'll be reading my short story "I'll Love You Forever, But..." from my collection of that name at the HWA NYC chapter.



Night Terrors at Times Scare Kill Bar, Thursday, August 20, 7 p.m., http://timesscarenyc.com/
The roster for this night of readings is now full!

  • Daniel Braum and James Chambers will be hosting and asking trivia questions.
  • Reading in the first set will be Marc Abbott, Amy Grech, Teel James Glenn, Alp Beck, and Robert Masterson.
  • Reading in the second set will be April Grey, Oliver Baer, Trevor Firetog, Kathleen Scheiner, and Steven Van Patten. 
  • Marc Abbot will be showing two of his short films.
The very generous folks at the Kill Bar, a cabaret style bar attached to the Times Scare haunted house attraction, have agreed to let us host this event.

Hope you can join me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment