Thursday, December 31, 2015

End of Year Wrap Up



Well, this is a year that I'll be sad to see leave. DH and DS both settling well into their various pursuits, which left me feeling more settled as well.

I missed Lunacon (which was cancelled) but made it to WHC down in Atlanta. The Steampunk World's Fair was also great.

I sold Finding Perdita to Damnation Books which then was bought by Caliburn Press and it will be published sometime next year.

I "finished" Griffit City but then have it out to get critiqued because I'm not yet happy with the ending.

And I edited a new project, Hell's Grannies. Please check it out. I'm very proud of this anthology of just incredibly gifted writers all giving their take on Cronehood.  You can find it on Kindle and Smashwords.

My first project of the New Year will be formatting HG for Createspace.  Then back to Griffit City.

I have a few projects to finish after that and I'll be writing about them as they near completion.

Wishing you all a Happy and Creative New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment