Monday, April 18, 2016

Writing in the garden

To my chagrin, I found four months have gone by without me updating. Yeah, life intervened with some traumatic events in February and March. Now I'm back on my game with deadlines to meet.

And the weather is great.

I'm pleased that I can actually sit here and get this written with a cool breeze and the weather a balmy 75 F.


Here's a picture from my garden plot with my gnome and primula.

This will be an exciting year. I have a new novel coming out from Caliburn Press and I'm just finishing up two other novels. Once they find homes, I'll let you know.

I also have made a couple of short story sales. Again, I'll let you know as they become available. Wow, I'm so glad spring has finally arrived! What plans do you all have?



No comments:

Post a Comment